I am Phoebe Torres-Lucero, wife of a loving husband & dedicated pastor, King, and mother to three wonderful, smart, active little girls, Danae, Noelle and Gianna. Phoebe means bright and radiant. Torres means towers. Lucero means light. Put together, my name speaks of a tower of bright, radiant light. And that is what I hope to be as I write and share with you some of my experiences, especially on being a mom.
- @pninacarlos i love your black hair. :) 1 day ago
- 1 thing's sure. When we were dead in our sins, Jesus didn't walk around or over us. He had compassion & paid the complete cost to save us. 6 days ago
- Who are you in the story? The priest? The levite? The man who was robbed and left for dead? The samaritan? #Luke10 #leadersmeet 6 days ago
- Read God's Word like it's a mirror. Not to admire yourself, but to check yourself & "fix" what's wrong. #whoareyouinthestory #leadersmeet 6 days ago
- Gianna’s words 1 phoebelucero.com/2017/06/16/gia… 1 week ago
- 71,239 hits