I am Phoebe Torres-Lucero, wife of a loving husband & dedicated pastor, King, and mother to three wonderful, smart, active little girls, Danae, Noelle and Gianna. Phoebe means bright and radiant. Torres means towers. Lucero means light. Put together, my name speaks of a tower of bright, radiant light. And that is what I hope to be as I write and share with you some of my experiences, especially on being a mom.
- Marriage Tip from Designated Survivor phoebelucero.com/2017/10/16/mar… 2 days ago
- Kaya ako tumutulong sa iba dahil may mga tumulong din sa akin. - Kesz #homeschoolconference2017 1 week ago
- Never stop learning. When growth stops, decay begins. - Efren Peñaflorida #homeschoolconference2017 1 week ago
- ❤️ twitter.com/cslewisdaily/s… 1 week ago
- Actions do speak a lot, but they can also easily be misinterpreted. Our words are important because they validate o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- 73,111 hits