I haven’t been able to update Funny Fridays, but here’s a bunch of them. Gianna cracks us up constantly. 🙂
1. Last night, she slapped King’s bottom and laughed. She said, “HIGH FIVE BUTT!”
2. Last Dec 1, we were at a baking goods store in Uptown Mall BGC. Gianna usually comments “so kyut” or “ilovett” when she likes something. She saw a single cupcake holder/stand and said it was cute. She raised her hand.
Me: What are you doing?
Gianna: Call miss.
Me: Why? Why are you calling the miss?
Gianna: Ask miss how much dis.
Imagine my surprise and laughter. Hahahah.
3. Ants intrigue Gianna but theyalso scare her. Lately she’s been able to kill the little ones herself. But when she saw a few big red ones the other day, she asked for my help.
Gianna: Mom! Ants! Mom! Kill it!
4. Same day, Gianna was insisting that I play a video for her on my phone.
Gianna: I want video.
Me: It’s not working (over and over).
Gianna: Mom! Try it!
Kill it and try it surprised me, haha.
5. You may notice that I am Gianna’s favorite person in the whole wide world. She is selfish with her sisters, even with her dad when it comes to me. She sees them hugging me and she gets upset. She says “hey!!!!” and pushes whoever is on me away. She surprised us one time by saying “Hey, that’s mine! That’s my mommy!” 🙂
6. We teach our girls to pray, so sometimes when Gianna has an owi, she asks us to pray for her, “pway, pway.” One time I asked her to pray for someone’s owi, I think it was her dad’s, she immediately prayed saying, “Lord, I’m sorry…” Hahahah. That’s the start of our prayer after she gets the rod. Yup, she’s been getting the rod since she was 1.
7. We watched Moana a week or 2 ago, and Gianna would call it “Disney Gwamma.” I guess the grandma in the story made an impact on her. That and “maui, maui, you’re so amaziiiing.” Now she calls the movie “Muna-na.”
8. I gave Gianna the rod this afternoon because I caught her quietly dropping mashed potato (on purpose, yes I’m sure) onto the box she was standing in and mashing it with her feet.
Me: Gianna, what’s throwing food?
Me: Don’t throw food okay? That’s wasting.
Me: You’re supposed to eat food not waste it.
For someone who eats so much, she “forgot” that food is for eating. Amazing!