We hosted a few dinner parties this Christmas and I just wanted to share my very simple, very minimal and very inexpensive table settings. I don’t like to waste and I don’t like to spend much, so I usually work with what I have to limit my purchases. Some people notice and appreciate what I do, while others don’t really care or acknowledge. Either way, I just want to make the table look decent for any get-together. 🙂
I am Phoebe Torres-Lucero, wife of a loving husband & dedicated pastor, King, and mother to three wonderful, smart, active little girls, Danae, Noelle and Gianna. Phoebe means bright and radiant. Torres means towers. Lucero means light. Put together, my name speaks of a tower of bright, radiant light. And that is what I hope to be as I write and share with you some of my experiences, especially on being a mom.
- Funny February Friday phoebelucero.com/2019/02/22/fun… https://t.co/LM32TxFP1X 22 hours ago
- Low Expectation, High Appreciation phoebelucero.com/2019/02/21/low… https://t.co/hnurhf3Nkx 2 days ago
- Tidying Up phoebelucero.com/2019/01/18/tid… https://t.co/kel2OqYG0d 1 month ago
- Great Faith phoebelucero.com/2019/01/08/gre… https://t.co/ojjed4E29Z 1 month ago
- 2018 Hongkong Highlights phoebelucero.com/2019/01/02/201… https://t.co/KGMQfBiCvx 1 month ago
- 76,439 hits