Haha. Eeew. She’s used to seeing back wash (of food) in her cup or bottle, and the small bits of coconut do look like back wash. 🙂
I am Phoebe Torres-Lucero, wife of a loving husband & dedicated pastor, King, and mother to three wonderful, smart, active little girls, Danae, Noelle and Gianna. Phoebe means bright and radiant. Torres means towers. Lucero means light. Put together, my name speaks of a tower of bright, radiant light. And that is what I hope to be as I write and share with you some of my experiences, especially on being a mom.
- 40 things in 40 years phoebelucero.com/2017/07/18/40-… 3 days ago
- @jireh003 aww di bale, im sure marami ka pa namang sapatos. K lang yan. :) 4 days ago
- @jireh003 sakit. But at least ung maliit lang na window papalitan. Life. :) 4 days ago
- @jireh003 oooh! Hindi mabuksan without breaking anything? I've done that before haha, pero di pa automatic door locks. Nabuksan ng mechanic. 4 days ago
- @jireh003 oh no! May kinuha sa car? :( 4 days ago
- 71,646 hits