Haha. Eeew. She’s used to seeing back wash (of food) in her cup or bottle, and the small bits of coconut do look like back wash. 🙂
I am Phoebe Torres-Lucero, wife of a loving husband & dedicated pastor, King, and mother to three wonderful, smart, active little girls, Danae, Noelle and Gianna. Phoebe means bright and radiant. Torres means towers. Lucero means light. Put together, my name speaks of a tower of bright, radiant light. And that is what I hope to be as I write and share with you some of my experiences, especially on being a mom.
- Many times we do not see the sacrifices our spouse makes because we know too well the sacrifices we make. #ouch #phoebesarisaristories 13 hours ago
- Me or You? phoebelucero.com/2017/09/21/me-… 22 hours ago
- Honor - to be honorable - is more important than winning. #honor #phoebesarisaristories 4 days ago
- @G_underpressure Thanks graciela! ❤️ 1 week ago
- What’s the goal? phoebelucero.com/2017/09/12/wha… 1 week ago
- 72,844 hits