Haha. Eeew. She’s used to seeing back wash (of food) in her cup or bottle, and the small bits of coconut do look like back wash. 🙂
I am Phoebe Torres-Lucero, wife of a loving husband & dedicated pastor, King, and mother to three wonderful, smart, active little girls, Danae, Noelle and Gianna. Phoebe means bright and radiant. Torres means towers. Lucero means light. Put together, my name speaks of a tower of bright, radiant light. And that is what I hope to be as I write and share with you some of my experiences, especially on being a mom.
- Learning someone's story stirs compassion in my ❤. #listen #beopen #humanstories #phoebesarisaristories 6 days ago
- Oh Motherhood! phoebelucero.com/2017/05/14/oh-… https://t.co/2h8XyXRRpZ 1 week ago
- Who knew atc opens at 11am on weekdays! I sure didn't. #tooearly 2 weeks ago
- @lacanilaoallia @lacanilaolexie @lacanicole happy bday lexie! :) 2 weeks ago
- When baby is sick, Mommy is also on house arrest. Such is the sacrifice and JOY of motherhood. <3 #motherhood #phoebesarisaristories 2 weeks ago
- 70,966 hits