Haha. Eeew. She’s used to seeing back wash (of food) in her cup or bottle, and the small bits of coconut do look like back wash. 🙂
I am Phoebe Torres-Lucero, wife of a loving husband & dedicated pastor, King, and mother to three wonderful, smart, active little girls, Danae, Noelle and Gianna. Phoebe means bright and radiant. Torres means towers. Lucero means light. Put together, my name speaks of a tower of bright, radiant light. And that is what I hope to be as I write and share with you some of my experiences, especially on being a mom.
- Rooted phoebelucero.com/2018/03/07/roo… 2 weeks ago
- What did you learn from the movie? phoebelucero.com/2018/03/01/wha… 2 weeks ago
- My Highlights from the Greatest Showman phoebelucero.com/2018/02/15/my-… 1 month ago
- Four Favorite Fs at Forty phoebelucero.com/2018/02/07/fou… 1 month ago
- Unworthy, but so loved. ❤️🙏#thankyouJesus #forevergrateful #phoebesarisaristories 1 month ago
- 74,595 hits