Haha. Eeew. She’s used to seeing back wash (of food) in her cup or bottle, and the small bits of coconut do look like back wash. 🙂
I am Phoebe Torres-Lucero, wife of a loving husband & dedicated pastor, King, and mother to three wonderful, smart, active little girls, Danae, Noelle and Gianna. Phoebe means bright and radiant. Torres means towers. Lucero means light. Put together, my name speaks of a tower of bright, radiant light. And that is what I hope to be as I write and share with you some of my experiences, especially on being a mom.
- What I Learned From Captain Marvel phoebelucero.com/2019/03/17/wha… 2 months ago
- Funny Eyebrow-raising Friday phoebelucero.com/2019/03/08/fun… 2 months ago
- Funny February Friday phoebelucero.com/2019/02/22/fun… https://t.co/LM32TxFP1X 2 months ago
- Low Expectation, High Appreciation phoebelucero.com/2019/02/21/low… https://t.co/hnurhf3Nkx 3 months ago
- Tidying Up phoebelucero.com/2019/01/18/tid… https://t.co/kel2OqYG0d 4 months ago
- 77,010 hits